New Jersey Probate and Estate Administration Lawyers: Advocating for Life
Are you dealing with an elderly parent, disabled family member or special needs child? Do you have young children you need to plan for, in the event something should happen to you? Do you feel overwhelmed by the important legal decisions that need to be made? You are not alone. We can help you.
At Greenberg & Lanz, we have more than 30 years of experience advising clients on the best options for their future and their family's future. We offer effective legal strategies for senior citizens and their family members.
There When You Need Us Most
At Greenberg & Lanz, our attorneys have built a reputation for comprehensive, hands on client service in estate planning and probate administration. We have helped clients throughout all stages in the process, including:
Life Planning Services
- Guardianship of loved ones, including physically or developmentally disabled adults
- Estate planning, including wills, health care proxies and powers of attorney
- Advice regarding becoming the guardian of another or representing a guardian in court
- Guardianship-related fiduciary services, including Medical Guardianships, appointment as a Health Care Representative or guardian ad litem
- Developing trusts and special needs trusts to meet your specific goals
- Facilities and care arrangements from determining the right level of care to moving loved ones from out-of-state
- Probate administration representing the executor or administrator of an estate or being appointed by the court as an administrator of an estate
- Administering trusts that adhere to your wishes while maintaining flexibility for an unsure future
- Catastrophic loss of parents: The sudden, unexpected death of a parent can create issues requiring special creativity and experience to resolve. We are experienced in handling these complicated issues.
We understand that our job is not just from nine to five. Life is uncertain, and our Hackensack estate planning attorneys will be there for you whenever you have tough decisions to make. We will get to know you by understanding your situation and paying attention to your goals and wishes for the future.
Explore the Possibilities
By knowing all of your estate planning and probate options, you can make the most informed decisions for your future. At times like this, experience counts. You can count on the attorneys at Greenberg & Lanz. To discover how we can help you, speak with our Hackensack business law, litigation, life planning, estate planning, probate and estate administration lawyers. Call 201-487-7755 to schedule your free initial consultation or contact us online today.